Monday 8 October 2012

Initial Introductions!


Hello everyone!

Welcome to Tara Says Bonjour! I’m Tara and 17, currently a student completing my A-levels at college. I’m beauty and fashion obsessed so I thought it was finally time to put my love into something worthwhile and fun! This is my first blog post and I’ve been debating for ages on what to write it on but it has taken me way too long to get my lovely blog up and running so I thought I’d just start off with an intro post!

I’m intending this blog to be all about what interests me, mainly fashion and beauty with a few posts about me thrown in... if you’re interested of course! I’ve been really scared about this first post on my blog but now hopefully that it’s finally up and running I’ll be posting as often as I can!

I hope you all enjoy reading my blog as it expands with more posts, I thought I’d keep the first one short and sweet so as not to bore you all to death!

Hope everyone’s having a lovely week and please subscribe to my blog to see more posts :)

Love, Tara xo

PS. You can also follow me on twitter - @TaraDesai – for regular updates and news about upcoming posts :)

13 comments: